Here you will find links to various software that we have written, support, or
use a lot. We will attempt to post any software used in a publication. If it
is not here, please contact us.
- Nengo 2.0 (Our Main GUI Simulator; in Python)
- This software has been developed for large-scale neural simulation. It has a GUI as well as full scripting. Runs on GPU, CPU and neuromorphic hardware. Demonstration videos, tutorials, example models, etc. can be found at http://nengo.ca.
- Nengo 1.4 (Our legacy neural simulator; java and python)
- NeSim (Our super legacy neural simulator; in Matlab; documentation)
- CC07.zip (Code for reproducing the results of this paper on decoding and neural variability; in Matlab)