Here we will post slides/discussions/papers related to recent or upcoming lab meetings. Subject to change, of course.
Meetings take place in PAS 2464 Friday at high noon.
Nengo development meetings take place based on the schedule here, and run for an hour.
This year's meetings:
- Jan 5: Allen on population mode
- Jan 12: cogsci update
- Jan 19: Chp 7 & 8 of HTBAB (Andreas) Note: 11am Start
- Jan 26: Chp 9 & 10 of HTBAB (Su)
- Feb 2: NengoLib (Aaron)
- Feb 9: Brent on "What I did this Fall."
- Feb 16: Ryan & Andreas on course project
- Feb 23: no meeting (reading week)
- Mar 2: no meeting (chris away)
- Mar 9: no meeting (chris away)
- Mar 16: no meeting (chris away)
- Mar 23: what we saw at cosyne
- Mar 30: no meeting (good friday)
- Apr 6: no meeting (brain day)
- Apr 13: no meeting (chris away)
- Apr 20: roundtable
- Apr 27: ivana on semantic network structure
- May 4: chris on spaun 2.0
- May 11: su on learning priors in spiking nets, and the oddball task
- May 18: no meeting (chris away)
- May 25: aaron and brent on capo caccia
- Jun 1: jan thesis defense rehearsal and the new nengo-spa
- Jun 8: nengo for summer school
- Jun 15: still nengo summer school
- Jun 22: no meeting (jan defense)
- Jun 29: sverrir CS seminar presentation
- Jul 6, 13: no meeting (people at telluride)
- Jul 20: no meeting (chris, terry away)
- July 27: roundtable - Telluride report